Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3, 2009

This morning we played in the backyard and jumped on the trampoline. I asked Daddy if I could go to my friend's house. He said, "yes." I went over there, but they had to go to the store. So, I rode my bike and when they came back I played with Cody.

Then, I rode on the golf cart. Then, it rained. I played in the rain! Daddy called me home because it was time to go inside.

When I got home, Daddy said that we were going out to eat. I said, "McDonald's," but we went to Applebees. I got full, but I still ate a chocolate sundae. Then, we went home. I was tired in the car.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Zack I heard (well saw) what you said to Iyana well im like her best friend so you said you "needed" a follower so im now your follower so hope you do good on your blog!!! See ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'll follow you! You and you're brother have some pretty neat blogs! :-)

    ReplyDelete